December 20, 2012

Wish List


1. The Office 2013 Calendar// It is complete with quotes and pictures of a character each month. How perfect is that? Especially whatever month Jim is :) He's my favorite!

2. World's Best Boss coffee mug// I want to feel like Michael Scott! And what a better way to do than with his coffee cup? Maybe by drinking out of this cup you can also acquire some of his wit and "That's what she said" jokes... LOL.

3. Mindy Kaling's Book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)"// I feel like me and Mindy would get along really great. She's really witty and extremely hilarious on the show. But, even before I started watching, I was kind of intrigued at reading the book, because it just seemed like something I would say. I love her snarky comments and the way she talks, I feel like the book would be written in exactly the same tone, which would make it just hilarious.

4. The Office DVD Board Game// I would seriously be a champ at this game. If I see a show once, I can pretty much quote dialogue and can tell within the first 30 seconds or so what episode it is. Somehow I almost have a photographic memory when it comes to entertainment, but not so much with math and other subjects in school. Once I really get into a series, I can usually tell what season and episode it is on which disc of the DVD. I really like to challenge myself with things like this.

5. Dunder Mifflin Paper Company sweatshirt// What would make you feel more cozy than a Dunder Mifflin sweatshirt? Maybe a blanket, but other than that...This will do just the trick. Besides, it would make me feel like I'm really part of the gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment