It was a pretty typical week for me...I stayed home for the most part. Here's the rundown!
- Summer school is starting to come to a close, so this week mainly consisted of doing a LOT of homework (spanish and math)
- I cleaned my room and my closet; you can actually see floor and walk in here, so that's definitely something I'm proud of.
- Housesat for a friend from church and got paid! WOO! :D
- Rearranged photo boards and collages in my room, brainstormed for a couple more
- BOUGHT TICKETS TO SEE SHANIA TWAIN IN MARCH! AHHHHHHH!
- Booked my appointment to get my permit. I'm on my way, baby.
- Also, if you're on GetGlue, you'll understand my obsession with this...I got my stickers that I've been collecting online to actually ship to my house. Mission accomplished.
- Tried eating healthier, probably ended up eating more junk food than usual. Epic fail!
|Tried to eat healthy....|
|I made this with the coolest Martha Stewart scrapbook app! I could spend hours making pointless collages.|
|Bag I wanted to buy from Urban Outfitters|
|Tried to start reading her book again after a year!|
|My new encouraging way to go about my day!|
|So excited to see him next Monday!!!!!!|
|Alright, so I tried the "I'd cap that" app...and this is what turned up...hahah|
|Ummmm...Idk how I feel about that one! lol|
All in all, I feel like I really accomplished a lot that I've been putting off. It feels good!
That's all for now,