December 22, 2012

Things I'm Loving Right Now

John Krasinski:
 I wanted to be an English teacher. I wanted to do it for the corduroy jackets with patches on the side. When I got to college, as I was walking across campus one day, I ripped off a little flyer for this sketch-comedy group. It ended up being one of the greatest things I've ever done." 
(You all should have seen this one coming. If not, shame on you). But, seriously, this guy is incredibly smart and is such a natural at acting, and just seems like a really normal and nice guy. I admire that about him the most. 

OPI Nail Polish (holiday colors)//
They all have festive names and they have tiny sparkles in the polish, which makes your nails extra pretty :)

BIC Velocity assorted ink pens: 
They write AMAZING!

Paint sample cards: 

I use them for writing quotes and I plan on using them for scrapbooking. There are a lot of ideas on Pinterest. 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment