- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"To honor their wishes for your personal welfare?" - "A Gift To Remember"
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The chair next to me.
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Proofreading a story I wrote awhile back and listening to Spotify.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
There's some cheesy Christmas movie on in the background that my mom's watching right now.
- Without looking, guess what time it is
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
Oops! I was wrong. It's 6:47.
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I ran errands earlier this morning/afternoon, so I was only outside for a short time.
- Did you dream last night?
Yes, I did.
- Do you remember your dreams?
For the most part, I do. But, sometimes I go through phases.
- When did you last laugh?
This afternoon/night while my mom and I have been preparing things for tomorrow.
- Do you remember why / at what?
Not really. Now that I'm officially done with the quarter, I feel like I've been laughing at the stupidest things.
- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A Thomas Kinkade painting
- Seen anything weird lately?
Hmm... Not that I can think of.
- What do you think of this quiz?
I'm starting to wonder why I wanted to do one of these.
- What is the last film you saw?
In theaters? "The Best of Me" -- Twice. HA!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Nashville. Hands down!
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A ticket to New York New Year's Eve (along with tickets for my family and friends). Some new clothes from Anthropologie. A Go-Pro. A VIP ticket to see Taylor Swift...
- Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
Umm... I feel like my life is a pretty open book, so there's not much that people don't know.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
That it would be easier to get Taylor Swift tickets. JK! I guess just that we could all be less judgmental and treat each other with more respect.
- Do you like to dance?
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
Possibly for a short time, especially if it was in Australia or London.
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
I don't think so!
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
I think I downloaded the new Selena Gomez song from iTunes!
- Last time you swam in a pool?
It was probably back in May or June with some friends.
- Type of music you like most?
Country. But, I also really love my pop jams!
- Type of music you dislike most?
- Are you listening to music right now?
- What color is your bedroom carpet?
Plain brown...But, I have a red shaggy rug on top of it.
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would add a really nice cozy sitting area with a fireplace and a place for all of my books.
- What was the last thing you bought?
Chocolate chips and pumpkin for the cookies I made earlier.
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I would actually really like to go sky diving.
- Do you have a garden?
No, but I have always wanted one!
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Usually I immediately start thinking of what my schedule looks like for the day and everything I have to do.
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Oooh...Tough question. I love so many people. Taylor Swift, Sophia Bush, Amy Poehler, Justin Timberlake, Steve Carrell, John Krasinski, Lady Antebellum, Drew Barrymore, Tom Hanks, Lauren Graham, Monica Potter. Carrie Underwood. Can I just invite everyone?
- Who sent the last text message you received?
From my aunt... Pictures of her cats.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Anthropologie or Urban Outfitters.
- What time is bed time?
Whenever I feel like it. But, usually around 2 a.m.
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
I have not.
- How many tattoos do you have?
I don't have any.
- If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Possibly. But, I'd probably chicken out.
- What did you do for your last birthday?
I went down near the Golden Globes and watched all the celebrities drive to the red carpet. I also had breakfast at midnight with two of my best friends.
- Do you carry a donor card?
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
Depends on when you talk to me. But, it tends to be half empty.
- What's the farthest-away place you've been?
- When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
- Have you ever won a trophy?
Yeah, I've won a couple.
- Are you a good cook?
I never cook. I would love to take a cooking class to get inspired, though.
- Do you know how to pump your own gas?
....I don't. That's embarrassing.
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Steve Carrell..Or Walt Disney and Shirley Temple, if they were still here.
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
In jr. hi...So, that was fun.
- What's under your bed?
A whole bunch of crap. Board games, books, random papers...All of the stuff that I don't want anyone else to see.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
LOVE at first sight? Not really... I think it's really just that initial attraction.
- Think fast, what do you like right now?
- Where were you on Valentine's day?
I was home...And then I went out to dinner with my parents. I'm so exciting, I know!
- What time do you get up?
It depends on the day...If I have class, then it's about 8:15. If I don't have class, then I sleep until 10 or 11, because why not?
- What was the name of your first pet?
- Who is the second to last person to call you?
I guess I missed a FaceTime from my friend, Cassandra
- Is there anything going on this weekend?
Not that I know of. I guess the Christmas season will officially be here, so we'll probably be decorating.
- How are you feeling right now?
Tired and my head hurts.
- What do you think about the most?
Love and Nashville.
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
As long as I knew it was legit, I wouldn't wait long at all.
- Who would you tell first?
Uh, my parents or best friend.
- Do you sing in the shower?
Yeah, usually if no one is home!
- What do you do most when you are bored?
I look up blogs, shop online or just read...
- What do you do for a living?
Just going to school full-time right now
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
I'd love to work at a magazine or be a lifestyle blogger, where I get a chance to talk to people who do interesting things, whether musicians, actors or entrepreneurs.
- Where would you retire to?
Hmm..I'd say one of the Carolinas. They are so beautiful and peaceful.
- What are your best physical features?
My eyes probably.
- What are your best characteristics?
I'm loyal, trustworthy,
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
New York, Nashville, Australia or London.
- What kind of books do you like to read?
Nicholas Sparks or chick lit, I suppose.
- What is your favorite time of the day?
I love mornings, but ironically enough, I can never seem to wake up early enough to just enjoy them or sit on the patio to take it all in.
- What are you reading now?
Amy Poehler's "Yes Please" and "A Gift To Remember"
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night Owl, but I can get up when I need to.
- What is your best childhood memory?
I'd say all of the times that I got to spend with my grandparents. They were so wonderful to me - Taking me on little field trips around town, buying my toys, playing with me, watching me perform, helping me make crafts. I feel like I was always able to fully explore my imagination with them because they were so accepting and encouraging of it. When they passed away, I was so thankful for all of those memories.
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
Well, I'll probably listen to *NSYNC's Christmas album tonight, so there's that. Christmas is coming soon... 2015 is going to be incredible, because I'm extremely optimistic, annnnndd that's about it.
- What is most important in life?
God, family & friends, and helping others.
- What Inspires You?
I feel like I'm inspired by everything - The people that are in my life, going to school, visiting new cities, listening to music, coffee shops, sitting on my front porch, the beach, the mountains, reading blogs, watching YouTube, Taylor Swift.. There's something to be found everywhere.