December 19, 2012

Tuesday

Tuesday was a pretty relaxed day! I spent most of the morning studying notes and writing things down for my theater class, so I would be able to take my test later on in the day.

 My mom had to run some errands in the afternoon, and truth be told, I was trying to put off taking my test as long as possible, so I went with her. I dropped off some letters in the mail for my friends, then went to Best Buy to pick up a present. There was a bit of a mix up with that, but we eventually got it. We ran to Home Depot, which I was dreading, but it actually didn't take too long (Thank the Lord).
I was still trying to delay homework, and I had mentioned to my mom that I wanted to find a "The Office" calendar, so we went to Barnes and Noble. I was so disappointed in the fact that they did not have one. After looking at tons of books, though, I was feeling inspired to go home and do something creative.
On our way home, we stopped at ampm to get some coffee, because there's a certain flavor we'd get every year after we moved into our house, and after that it just became a tradition. I also had hot cheeto's with my coffee. Yes, I realize how disgusting that sounds, but I was really hungry, because I didn't have a big lunch. 



The rest of the night consisted of finishing my theater test and getting an 80% on it (HOLLA!) and watching A Charlie Brown Christmas and Polar Express. I also downloaded the podcast (free on iTunes) of John Krasinski and Matt Damon talking about their new movie, Promised Land. You have no idea how excited I am to listen to that. It sounds like it could be a pretty decent movie.

My dad and I went outside for a few minutes to feel how cold it was, and it was just breathtaking outside. You could see the stars go on forever. It was like Space Mountain, only WAY cooler. It was freezing outside, but also very refreshing. It's hard to imagine how cold it would have been in Bethlehem the night that Jesus was born, especially considering they don't have the clothing or heaters that we do today. WOW! It was a nice little moment to have.

Bonus:
I found these pictures on Twitter! Cast members were posting them, and they were just TOO good not to share! :)

Jim and Pam on Valentine's Day episode coming up :*) Too cute, I can't handle it. 
That's all for today,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment