November 5, 2012

Favorite Fall Items

  1. Sweaters: You can never have too many sweaters, although, in California, it's still warm and I don't get to wear them as often as I'd like to. They are so versatile; you can dress them up with jeans and nice boots or keep them casual with leggings and ballet flats.
  2. Denim shirts: They go with everything. 'Nuff said!
  3. Colored pants: They're such a festive way to dress up the season, while wearing a basic tee and some jewelry! Plus, they're just fun! 
  4. Blazers: These are a staple in my wardrobe! There are so many colors and patterns out there now, that you can stay warm during the winter and look fashionable doing it.
  5. Black combat boots: I really love my combat boots! They make me feel tough, and give that worn look like you've had them forever. 

6. Music: There's something really inspiring about listening to GOOD music during the fall, and Taylor Swift's albums usually just happen to drop during this time. It's the perfect fall soundtrack.
7. Brown boots: I think brown equestrian style boots just make any outfit look really classy and dressed up. Once again, these look great with anything.
8. Saddle bag: Something about these types of bags, just scream fall to me. It goes with a lot of the great autumn colors and a lot of the fall styles. Plus, they have a vintage style and feel to them.
9. Hats: When I was younger, I always felt strange wearing hats, like it drew more attention to me, but as I got older and didn't feel like messing with my hair, I started throwing them on more. I love fedora's and baseball caps, but I'd really love to try one of these out, because they're perfect for fall/winter.
10. Tights: I really love the designs on tights these days. I think they say so much about a personality or the kind of look you're trying to convey with the outfit you're wearing. There are so many different patterns and colors that there is literally a pair of tights to go with just about anything.

What are some of your fall must haves? Tweet me or comment in the section below :)

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment