- Sweaters: You can never have too many sweaters, although, in California, it's still warm and I don't get to wear them as often as I'd like to. They are so versatile; you can dress them up with jeans and nice boots or keep them casual with leggings and ballet flats.
- Denim shirts: They go with everything. 'Nuff said!
- Colored pants: They're such a festive way to dress up the season, while wearing a basic tee and some jewelry! Plus, they're just fun!
- Blazers: These are a staple in my wardrobe! There are so many colors and patterns out there now, that you can stay warm during the winter and look fashionable doing it.
- Black combat boots: I really love my combat boots! They make me feel tough, and give that worn look like you've had them forever.
7. Brown boots: I think brown equestrian style boots just make any outfit look really classy and dressed up. Once again, these look great with anything.
8. Saddle bag: Something about these types of bags, just scream fall to me. It goes with a lot of the great autumn colors and a lot of the fall styles. Plus, they have a vintage style and feel to them.
9. Hats: When I was younger, I always felt strange wearing hats, like it drew more attention to me, but as I got older and didn't feel like messing with my hair, I started throwing them on more. I love fedora's and baseball caps, but I'd really love to try one of these out, because they're perfect for fall/winter.
10. Tights: I really love the designs on tights these days. I think they say so much about a personality or the kind of look you're trying to convey with the outfit you're wearing. There are so many different patterns and colors that there is literally a pair of tights to go with just about anything.
What are some of your fall must haves? Tweet me or comment in the section below :)
That's all for now,