November 5, 2012

Day Two Of Giving Thanks


I am so thankful for my dad! He's always there for me. Everything that he has ever done has been for my mom and I. He is the most hardworking/selfless guy I've ever known, and never complains about any of it. He's the life of the party, knows how to crack a smile on my face, even when I don't want to admit it and he's usually up for whatever crazy thing I'm into at the time (jumping pictures, One Tree Hill, concerts, Taylor Swift music,etc). In fact, sometimes he's the one with the plan. Even though I don't always show him how I appreciate him....I really do, more than he'll ever know. He has given me such an incredible life, and I take it for granted a good portion of the time. I don't know what I'd do without him, and I love him to death! #daddy'sgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment