November 5, 2012

Day Three Of Giving Thanks


I am so thankful for my hometown. Alright, so it's not as small as it sounds-it's a pretty good size city, not too far away from Los Angeles, the beach, the mountains, and a lot of other really cool places. It doesn't always have the most exciting things to do, but it's really not that bad. I don't think I honestly started appreciating it until I saw the Bakersfield Sound exhibit at the Country Music Hall Of Fame museum in Nashville. I realized what an impact it has made on the country music industry and how many people respect this town, including Brad Paisley. No matter how much I complain or wish I lived somewhere else, or was from somewhere else...I'm from here and the people, experiences, and landmarks have made me who I am today. Nothing can change that. Carrie Underwood puts it best, "Thank God for hometowns!"

No comments:

Post a Comment