November 5, 2012

Day Four Of Giving Thanks


As cheesy as it sounds, I'm so thankful for Carrie Underwood and her music! She has been there for me since 7th grade. I immediately connected with her for being a small town girl with big dreams, who was also majoring in journalism. That was something I'd also always wanted to do. The fact that she was also a little on the quiet/shy side comforted me in knowing that she's the same way, but she's still going after what she wants. I loved that she was so open about her faith and where she came from. Every night, she still proclaims her faith and brings people closer to God, that might not otherwise know Him. She is proof that dreams come true, and if you wait on God's timing, He will bless you beyond anything you could have ever imagined. I am thankful for all of the experiences and how much I've learned because of her. But, more importantly, I have made so close friendships with people that I talk to on such a regular basis, and no matter where they may live, they're still always there for me, sometimes more than the ones who live here. It has been quite a ride the past eight years. Carrie has inspired me in so many ways, and I can't wait to see what the next eight years holds for her career.

No comments:

Post a Comment