February 16, 2012

Wednesday

Yesterday was a pretty relaxed day, so there's not much to report on. It took awhile for me to get up; I did my devotion, drank some coffee, and did a lot of thinking. Then, we got ready and I went to the mall with my mom. My parents had gotten me some Converse for Valentine's day, but it turns out they were the wrong size so we exchanged them. They're super cool! Can't wait to wear them for baseball season when it starts up, because they're Dodger blue :D


The rest of the afternoon I just watched TV and blogged...nothing exciting! I did make a little "One Tree Hill" corner in my room, which was a lot of fun, as I'm sure you can imagine ;).

And around 7, Viviyan and I met the rest of our friends at The Tea Bar to meet one of Ceci's friends. It was a lot of fun just hanging out with them! They always know how to make me laugh! I had the pomegranate tea, which I wasn't too crazy about; I think I'll try a different flavor next time...but I love the Boba haha.


The group! :)
After, I came home and watched American Idol with my mom; I am not too impressed with this season so far, but I'm hoping it'll pick up once they get to the top 24 after Vegas week. I got on Facebook, talked to a friend a little bit and then decided to call it a night. I went to bed feeling pretty good about life! As soon as I start to doubt God, He proves to my why I never should have in the first place. I need to just keep reminding myself of patience and have faith that even if a situation doesn't happen the way I want it to, He knows what He's doing. I have to trust that. 

That's all for now,
Shelby
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment