My dream is to perform on The Grammy's, or at least attend someday. To be surrounded by people that have influenced me and the kind of music I would want to make...I can't even wrap my mind around it!
- Carrie Underwood
- Taylor Swift
- Nicki Minaj (dressing as outrageous as you possibly can, or trying to one-up Lady Gaga is getting really annoying)
- Fergie (The dress isn't that bad if there was a lining of some sort underneath it)
Here are a few more styles on the carpet!
|For some reason it keeps cutting off Jessie J's head :/|
There were some really incredible performances last night, some great collaborations and some EXTREMELY disturbing ones.
- Adele-Rolling In The Deep
- Carrie Underwood/Tony Bennett-It Had To Be You
- Taylor Swift-Mean
- Katy Perry-Part Of Me
- Bruno Mars
I also really enjoyed the tribute to Glen Campbell with The Band Perry and Blake Shelton! And the finale with all the guitar legends like Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Joe Walsh and others. I'm not a huge fan of any of them per say, but I think they're incredible musicians and songwriters.
- NICKI MINAJ....All night on Twitter and Facebook people were talking about how they had lost respect for her, how creepy it was, etc. But I had no idea just how disturbing it would be until it came to that. The minute I saw "exorcism" in it, we fast forwarded it. There is something seriously wrong in her mind to think that is okay.
Hope you all enjoyed the show as well. If so, what were some of your favorite performances and dresses?
That's all for now,