February 13, 2012

In Honor Of Valentine's Day

I thought I would post some of my favorite "love songs" or favorite artists that, to me, explain love the best through music.


  • Anything by Keith Urban (I want to marry someone that has a way with the words like he does)
  • Anything by Taylor Swift
  • Valentine's Day movie soundtrack
  • Valentine- Martina McBride
  • Silly Love Songs-Paul McCartney
  • You Are The Best Thing-Ray LaMontagne
  • It's Gotta Be Love- Lee DeWyze
  • Better Than That-Scotty McCreery
  • Look At Me-Carrie Underwood
  • Whenever You Remember-Carrie Underwood
  • Dancing Away With My Heart-Lady Antebellum
  • Then-Brad Paisley
  • She's Everything-Brad Paisley
  • The Little Moments-Brad Paisley
  • Nothin 'Bout Love Makes Sense-LeAnn Rimes
  • Some People-LeAnn Rimes
  • How Do I Live-LeAnn Rimes
  • I Don't Want To Miss A Thing-Aerosmith
  • When You Look Me In The Eyes-Jonas Brothers
  • Lovebug-Jonas Brothers
  • Love I've Found In You-Lady Antebellum
  • If I Knew Then-Lady Antebellum
  • Ready To Love Again-Lady Antebellum
  • When You Got A Good Thing-Lady Antebellum
  • If It's Not Like The Movies-Katy Perry
  • So Close-Jon McLaughlin
  • What Do Ya Got?- Bon Jovi
  • Marry You- Bruno Mars
  • Marry Me-Train
  • If It's Love-Train
  • Have You Ever Been In Love-Celine Dion
  • My Heart Will Go On-Celine Dion
  • Taking Chances-Celine Dion
There are a whole bunch of other songs that I could've listed because there are millions of songs about that subject...After all, love does make the world go 'round.

That's all for now,
Shelby
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment