November 5, 2011

Life Is Short

Time and time again, I'm reminded how short life is. You'd think that would be an eye opener for me, to wake up and to live my life with no regrets, to get over past mistakes, and to let go of things that have happened to me. Lately, life and God have been showing me the beauty in life and in the small things. So many times I'm impatient, wanting things to go a certain way; MY way, rather than just being flexible and stopping to see the simplicity of life. I'm always in such a hurry and for what?

Recently, I've been hearing all these stories of people getting cancer or getting into car accidents, and it puts it into perspective that that could have been me or my family that it happened to. Things like that could happen to anyone, and it could happen to me too. That's why it's so important to live with a purpose, and live each day as if it were your last, because someday it's going to be.

Here's to making it count and taking each step one at a time! What's the rush? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment