August 28, 2012

Day One (OTH Challenge)-Your Favorite Male Character


Nathan Scott:
I didn't like Nathan at the beginning of watching. I knew his story already though, since I didn't start watching when it first premiered, so I kept waiting for his attitude to shift around, and eventually it did. He became a great guy, great father, and a great husband. He had great character and integrity-the complete opposite of his own father, which was cool to see. It was nice to see the transformation of him being an immature little jerk to this really loving guy in the end.

Julian Baker:

Oh, Julian. He is the kind of guy I would want to marry! Again, he came into town acting cocky and I wasn't crazy about that. Obviously, as the episodes went on and he grew closer to Brooke, I started to love him just as much as she did. I love the fact that he's so loving, caring and sensitive, which a lot of people tend to look at as a downfall. I can see what they mean, because he came on as this tough "Hollywood type" to the guy that chased butterflies in right field instead of playing baseball. But, I loved that. Brooke Davis is tough enough and strong enough for the both of them (and we all know who wears the pants in that relationship LOL), so to some degree, I think they needed him to be a bit of a softie. His character showed so much depth to me, and even though he didn't have a great relationship with his father, he didn't let it affect him so much. Kind of a different side to the likes of Nathan and Dan's story in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment