January 3, 2012

It's Gonna Be A One Tree Hill Weekend!!!!!!!!

This morning I woke up to my alarm, "It's My Life", because I had planned on going bike riding. Well, then morning comes around, and I'm usually not up for it like I was the night before. I checked my phone and there was nothing exciting, so I think I fell back to sleep for a few minutes. A little later, I woke up again, and this time when I checked my phone there was something EXTREMELY exciting on there....I had been informed that I won two passes to "An Evening With One Tree Hill" in Hollywood this Thursday. I'll get to see the cast, watch the season 9 premiere with them, and see a Q&A with the cast. I am beyond excited! It says we get to "meet them", but I'm not exactly sure if that's just getting up close and personal with them, or if we really get to MEET them. Either way, I'm so excited. I'm sure it will be quite an adventure.


Saturday, I'm going to an event for Team True Beauty! It's at some fancy looking place in LA; there's going to be a dinner, speakers, meet and greet, and concert. I'm going with my mom (she's such a trooper)! I'm so excited to get dressed up, see everyone there, and see exactly what it's all about. I have a feeling it's going to be a really wonderful night. I've never gone to something so formal before, other than like Prom, but even that wasn't much of a big deal at our school.


I can't believe the start to this year already...WHOA. Thank you, Lord, for everything. Because I am nothing without Him. This is all His doing. I will be sure to blog about both events :D

With love,
Shelby
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment