January 2, 2012

Cutesy Love Quotes

"People are so cynical towards falling in love, because it really is everything it's cracked up to be."

"A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soul mate, the one you can tell your dreams to! He'll brush the hair out of your eyes, send you flowers when you least expect it. He'll stare at you during the movies even though he paid 8$ to see it. He'll call to say goodnight or just cause he is missing you. He'll look in your eyes and tell you you're the most beautiful girl in the world, and for the first time in your life, you'll believe it." ~Nicholas Sparks~ THIS.

"The thing about falling in love is if you pick the right person you never have to hit the ground."

"Some people act like they don't need love, like it's an ego thing, but it's not ego, it's fear of being hurt."

"A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It's just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one."

"An open heart doesn't make you vulnerable to intruders; it makes you vulnerable because you know you can survive. You can let go of what is upsetting, really hurtful, really tough, and allow something beautiful and new to enter. If your heart is open, it can never stay broken."

"He's not your prince charming if he doesn't make sure you know that you're his princess." ~Demi Lovato~

I used to be really worried about the future and finding the one. But, the moment I gave it over to God, and I mean really gave it over to Him...I had a sense of peace. Everything is going to work out in His timing, and I don't have to have everything figured out. And that's the biggest load off; Now I can really enjoy the ride. I know whoever the guy is is going to be the one God has sent just for me; he will love me and protect me, and won't do anything to hurt me. ~Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment