January 1, 2012

2012 Resolutions

•Put God first
•Let go: of the past, the future, of dreams...just live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering
•Take it all in
•To not be so attached to my phone (I.e-Facebook and Twitter)
•Don't be afraid to LIVE
•Try a new dish at each of my favorite restaurants
•To not be so hard on myself and others
•To not complain as much
•To believe in myself more and not focus on my screw ups so much
•Be positive!!
•Get back into acting
•Keep my room clean
•Volunteer more (at church, in the community, etc.)
•Focus on what I do have, instead of what I don't
•To learn to really love again
•Hope for the best, expect the worst
•To not be so anxious or worried about what's to come
•Finish reading Shania Twain's book
•Get back to working on mine and Steph's blog (so we can pass the word onto Chad Michael Murray...cuz he's cool like that ;)
•Basically to take life as it comes this year rather than having all sorts of unrealistic expectations.

Things I'm looking forward to this year:
*Team True Beauty dinner next weekend
*Season 9 premiere of One Tree Hill
*Turning 20
*Possibly going to a Tim Tebow luncheon/speech
*Alabama concert this summer
*Possibly going to Nashville again
*Hopefully graduating from my community college in December...

It's gonna be a great year... I can feel it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment