October 4, 2011

Quotes I've Found From Twitter

I love quotes, and who doesn't really? I mean, a short phrase or saying that says exactly what you've been feeling or thinking is just an incredible feeling. It's a lot like finding that song on the radio you relate to that just tugs at your heart strings immediately. I follow a lot of quote Twitter accounts, and if I get bored sometimes I start looking some up from my favorite TV shows and celebrities. I thought I'd share a few that are kind of personal to me!
  • "Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you."
  • "Our biggest regrets are not for things we did...but the things we didn't do."
  • "Once you lose yourself, you have two choices:find the person you used to be...or lose that person completely."
  • "There's a difference between giving up and knowing when you've had enough."
  • "Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something you wish you hadn't or saying nothing and wishing you had."
  • "It seems that until I can find someone else who'll love me, I can't move on from the only one who ever has."
  • "One of the hardest things in life to admit is that someone you care about has changed or maybe you never really knew them at all."
  • "Your past doesn't define your future."
  • "Don't marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son exactly like him."
There are way more I could've posted, but these are the main ones.

What are some of your favorite quotes? or accounts to follow on Twitter? Tell me on Twitter:
 http://twitter.com/#!/ShelbyN92

That's all,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment