October 4, 2011

Only Two Days Into The Week, and I'm Already Ready For The Weekend

Monday:
Class was canceled, which sucks, because I really wanted to get the speech over with. I was also invited to Dancing with the Stars yesterday. Had I known speech would be canceled, maybe I could've worked something out! The Kardashians, Courtney Cox, and a few others were there.
Loving this weather

Birds traveling

Love these jackets!!

Listened to Taylor Swift on my bike ride...that was interesting...

Soup!
Tuesday:
Love this! One of my teachers from high school had it posted on her Facebook

Beautiful fall day

Working on hw, eating lunch (soup, fried cabbage, and hot tea)


Watching a lot of One Tree Hill

The rest of this week is going to be consumed by homework, which seems to be the story of my life right now, but it'll all be worth it in the end. On the agenda for tomorrow : I have 2 classes, have to give my speech on Taylor Swift, and am meeting up with one of my teachers from high school. We're going to catch up and pray, which is always great! I need that in my life.

Peace out,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment