October 2, 2011

The Carolinas

I'm a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks, and I love that his books/movies take place in North and South Carolina most times. I've never been, but from the pictures I've seen and everything he describes, it sounds like a pretty beautiful place. Well, my aunt and uncle just recently moved there to be with my cousin and her family now, and I'm dying to visit them. I'd like to just spend the summer back there with them by myself. I could definitely explore and make an adventure of my own out of it.


Now that I've gotten into One Tree Hill, I'd love to see Wilmington! It looks like a cool little town :)

There was a friend of mine from Tumblr, posting about One Tree Hill and filming in Wilmington, thought I'd share them!


That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment