November 24, 2012

Some Questions

Current obsession: I go through phases, where I'm totally obsessed with one thing and it's like all I talk about/think about/dream about/bug people about, etc. Right now, I would have to say...The Vampire Diaries wins this award.

What is your current favorite memory: The time that my parents gave me the certificate to tell me I'm meeting the Jonas Brothers...Until the actual thing happens, of course.

Starbucks or Peet's Coffee? Starbucks. I've never had Peet's.

What's for dinner? I went to Chili's for dinner; Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sandwich.

What would you eat for your last meal? Probably some kind of Chinese food or Chipotle.

 Last thing you bought: Uhhhh....I don't remember. I think it was season one of The Vampire Diaries last weekend? 

What are you listening to right now? The news on TV. 

Favorite Ice cream flavor? Cookie dough or anything coffee-like.

What was your favorite toy growing up? I really loved my little blue kitchen. It had a "stove", counter, and a lot of the other things that a kitchen has. I would wear a little apron and annoy my family members all the time by taking their orders.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Either Nashville, because I love it there so much or Australia, because I've been dying to go there since I was about ten.

What language do you want to learn? I know some French, since I took two years in high school, but I'd love to learn more. I really enjoyed it. 

Favorite quote for now:  
“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.” 
"You see things. You understand. You're a wallflower."
(all quotes from Perks Of Being A Wallflower)

Favorite color: Pink, red, purple...Pretty much any color of the rainbow.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? Probably my blazers or the denim vest I just got not too long ago.

Dream job: Working alongside Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic on the red carpets with E! News. 

What is your worst habit: Getting annoyed with every little thing and complaining too much. It's bad!

If you had 100$ right now, what would you spend it on? I'd buy a ticket to the Eden's Edge show in town next week, Kelly Clarkson's greatest hits, the next two seasons of TVD, and Lauren Conrad's Beauty book.

Do you admire anyone's style? A lot actually, but my main style icon has always been Demi Lovato. I love that she's very girly, yet still a little rocker with combat boots. 

Describe your personal style. As most people will say...My style changes with my mood, but I'd like to say that most of the time I'm more along the lines of dress casual. I like to look nice and put together, but I'm not going to dress like the Kardashians on a daily basis, because it's not practical for the things that I do.

What are you going to do after this? Take a shower, maybe watch something on Netflix, and go to bed.

Favorite movies. Just about any chick flick; The Proposal, A Walk To Remember, When In Rome.....

Favorite fruit. Plums? Apples...I eat pretty much any fruit.

What inspires you? Nature, my friends, my family, documentaries and blogs.

Your favorite book. The Last Song. Also the Miley Cyrus autobiography...Don't judge me. 

Do you collect something? I guess if autographs count...Then, sure. I used to collect postcards, and still do, but they're scattered all around.

What are you most proud of? How much progress I've made personally this year. I'm the happiest I've ever been :) I finally feel like I'm content with just being me.

What do you like most about yourself? My hair...And that I'm loyal to people. I probably give more chances than people deserve, but I feel like that's what we're supposed to do.

What is your go to nail polish? I don't paint my nails a lot, but I have been more lately. I don't really have a "go to" polish.

8 things I'm looking forward to:
  • The Jonas Brothers concert/VIP Party/MEETING them
  • New episode of The Vampire Diaries next Thursday
  • Christmas break
  • My 21st birthday
  • Seeing Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in Las Vegas
  • Seeing Shania Twain in Las Vegas
  • Graduating from my community college
  • The new season of American Idol to get tickets for the live shows  
8 things I did yesterday:
  • Peeled exactly ONE potato
  • Made my grandma's jello salad
  • Went bike riding
  • Ate.....
  • Bowled on wii
  • Spent time with my family
  • Helped my mom set the table
  • Listened to Christmas music
8 Things I wish I could do:
  • NOT do the rest of my math homework
  • Skip my math test
  • Go to college in Nashville
  • Finish all of the seasons of Gossip Girl on Netflix
  • Fast forward to Tuesday
  • Sleep
  • Sleep
  • Sleeeeeeepp
8 Shows I Enjoy:
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • One Tree Hill
  • Friends
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Gossip Girl
  • American Idol
  • The X Factor
  • Good Luck Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment