March 8, 2012

Memories With Carrie Underwood

I've had a lot of wonderful memories with and because of Carrie Underwood. I've been able to see her in concert quite a bit and I've met so many wonderful people that I call close friends today. The past seven years or so have been really amazing, so I thought I'd share some pictures with you guys!  I was going to share a video, but for some reason it's not uploading like it should. 
Carrie's truck she used on tour :)
                                                   
                                                            
  



Carrie's wax figure! 
Softball game! 
At the taping of Carrie's Christmas special

In the audience when Carrie was on The Tonight Show
My friend, Mandy, from the fan club :)
Fan Club parties!  

Lots of Opry performances during CMA Fest week :)

Ashley and Mandy! I <3 them :)

Hanging out by the buses





That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment