December 27, 2011

Christmas Vacation Quotes

Christmas Vacation has always been a family favorite this time of year! In fact, we love pretty much all of the "Vacation" movies because something hilarious is bound to happen when Chevy Chase is behind the wheel of the vehicle.
I watched the movie so many times this year; I can pretty much quote most of the main lines ;) haha.

Clark: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old fashioned Christmas.

Clark: Dad, you taught me everything I know about exterior illumination.

Aunt Bethany: Is your house on fire Clark?
Clark: No, Aunt Bethany those are Christmas lights!

Clark: Can I refill your eggnog? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
Eddie: Naw, I'm doing just fine Clark.

Eddie: Clark, Audrey's frozen from the waist down.
Clark: That's all part of the experience, honey.

Clark: I dedicate this house to the Griswold family Christmas.

Ellen: I don't know what else to say except it's Christmas and we're all I'm misery...

Clark: All my life I've wanted to have a big family Christmas!

If you haven't seen this movie...do it. What are you waiting for? Although you might want to watch the TV version, because Chevy Chase goes off a little bit towards the end LOL.

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment