November 13, 2011

"You think you know me; word on the street is that you do. You are my history, what others tell you won't be true-If you want my autobiography, baby, just ask ME!"

Don't you hate it when people you barely know or possibly have never even met think they know your story and what you're all about. They judge you before they've ever actually really talked to you? Yeah, me too! And believe me, I'm guilty of it too at times. We tend to judge others or think we know exactly what they're going to be like before we've ever even talked to them. Sometimes we're right, but most of the time we're completely off from our original thoughts. I know I have been! And every time I remind myself that you can't judge a book by its cover...because people have a way of surprising us!

No comments:

Post a Comment