November 14, 2011

I Think The Things That Scare Us Most In Life Are Also The Things We Want Most

I know in my case it is! I have all these dreams and plans in mind...things that I've wanted my entire life. But, as I get older, the more I think about it...They also really terrify me. I want to be a journalist or a singer or a writer or an actor. But, when the opportunities come to help me get closer to those dreams, I freak out and try to come up with excuses as to why I can't or why I shouldn't take them. It's like I want to sabotage myself from doing something I love, because I don't know if I can handle it.

God is in control, and when they're meant to happen, they will. I just have to be patient, take opportunities when they come, and see where the road leads me.

No comments:

Post a Comment