November 20, 2011

Inspired by...Bethany Joy Galeotti

It's no secret that recently I've become obsessed with One Tree Hill, considering a good portion of my posts have been about the show! Now, I knew very little about the cast, other than Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush. I thought I'd do a little more research on the rest of the cast's background, and I was fascinated by all of them. I realized that they're all so talented in many areas of the business; they're filmmakers, writers, activists, musicians, and fashionistas.

The one that stood out to me the most was Bethany Joy Galeotti. I loved her character of Haley, and connected with her the most. The way she lights up the TV screen is pretty incredible. I started reading her blog (http://www.bjgofficial.com/), and was fascinated by her accomplishments. Her first love is the stage and theater, which we have in common. She's an old soul, and has a love for the glamour of old Hollywood (same here!), and even has a new project based on that called, Diamond Gothic. It's really interesting, and everyone is still questioning just what exactly it is. Follow it on Tumblr (http://diamondgothic.tumblr.com/).  As I read more about her, I realized there was so much more to her than just playing a fictional character on a television series. I love her commentaries on topics, places she travels to and shops at, and her ideas. I had no idea she was really a musician, half of the duo,Everly. I'm gonna check out more of their music soon! She's incredibly talented, and I can't wait to see how she showcases more of her talents and skills as One Tree Hill is ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment