November 21, 2011

Day 3-I'm Thankful For...

My best friends, friends and acquaintances...the old, the new, and even the ones I haven't met yet! I'm appreciative of friendship, and the people that come into your life and stay by choice. Our families are sort of required to be there for us, and we're thrown together at holidays or this or that. Friends choose to hang out with you! The friends I have in my life now are some of the most incredible people I've ever known. And even when we go through periods of not talking much, I know they've always got my back and I have theirs. No matter what we go through, I know that they'll be my friends for life. That's the most comforting feeling. Maybe we'll be raising our kids together someday!
 __________________________________________
"These are the moments, these are the times, let's make the best out of our lives." ~The Calling~

"These are the best days aren't they? When we look back, these are the days we'll remember!" ~Brooke Davis (Sophia Bush)
__________________________________________
These are some really great times..to be young and not have too many cares in the world, so we can hang out together. As we get older, start having families of our own and careers, it'll get harder to see one another very much. These are the times to not take for granted, because they won't always be here!










Love them all so much and I thank God for them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment