November 21, 2011

Day 2-I'm Thankful For...

My family. I don't know where I'd be without them. I've always been really close with a lot of family members. I think being an only child has always made me want to get to know my extended family more and to be close with them, like "Full House". When I was younger, I thought it would be the coolest thing ever if we all lived in the same house...Now that I think about it, it doesn't seem very realistic, but it's still a nice idea. I love my family; they are incredible people, and they've shaped me into who I am today. They've helped me, encouraged me, put up with me, and most of all, they've loved me. And I usually end up laughing the hardest when I'm around them! They're hilarious! We may not always get along, and we may not always see eye to eye but we're family. We stand by each other!








Not all of my family are shown in the pictures, and there are grandparents that I was really close to that have passed away, but I still love them just as much. It doesn't matter how much time has passed with seeing or talking to family, or what you've gone through...The bond families have will keep them together no matter what.
I'm extremely grateful that God has blessed me with them, and there are a lot of times that I take them for granted, I'm going to start working on that more, because I don't deserve them and we're not guaranteed tomorrow. And we need to cherish every moment we have with our families.

That's all for now,
~Shelby~
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment