November 20, 2011

Fictional Characters I Relate To The Most

If you put a lot of these qualities from these fictional characters together, for the most part, you would get me. I don't necessarily relate to their lifestyles or what has happened in their lives. It's more about who they are as people, and what they like to do.

Rory Gilmore:
Now, I'm not the overachiever like she is when it comes to school, but I am a book worm, and a Journalism major like Rory. I can be a little quiet, and I'm much more of the girl who loves to stay home and watch movies, rather than going out to parties. And of course, we're both close with our moms and have a love for pop culture.

Rachel Green:
When we first meet Rachel, she has just escaped walking down the aisle and stumbles into a coffee house totally lost, needing a place to stay. Now, this has never happened to me, but I relate to her in the sense that she's not exactly the brightest when it comes to the business world. She had never worked a day in her life before she was reconnected with the gang at Central Perk. She was brave, tackled on something totally new, and reinvented herself. I feel like I'm at that point in my life, where it's time for me to start branching out.

Haley James Scott:
Haley is the quiet girl, sort of a nerd in the first season, but as the series goes on...she grows into this beautiful, strong woman who will do anything for her family. I relate to Haley in the sense that again, she's the quiet girl, but she has a lot of qualities that no one knows about except for her close family and friends. I guess another big part of her character that I connect to is that she has a love for music, and makes it a dream come true. That's my biggest dream as well. (I didn't get married in high school haha).

Peyton Sawyer:
I'm not quite as dark and deep as Peyton, but she's very much into art and music, like me. She sees life in a different way and channels that into her art. I'd like to think I'm the same way. I write about the things that happen to me and that are going on around me. She feels a little lonely at times, and I have my moments...but we both know that our true friends will be there for us when we need them. And in the end, she finds her perfect match ;) I'm still waiting for mine! HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment