August 8, 2011

Hairspray at the Hollywood Bowl

 Not only is The Hollywood Bowl one of the coolest venues ever, they get a lot of great entertainment. I have yet to see a show there, but if ever I would've wanted to see one, Hairspray would've been it. My friends and I were obsessed with Hairspray when the most recent movie of it first came out, and my parents bought me tickets to see it when it came to our town, so I took one of my best friends; we had a blast. When I heard it was going to be at the Hollywood bowl, with some of my favorite people, I wanted to go so bad! However, because we were busy doing other things and going other places, it didn't work out, and that's totally fine. I watched some videos on YouTube,  I have no doubt that this show was incredible, and judging by what the people that saw it have been saying, it was just that!








It was an all star cast starring:
  • John Stamos
  • Corbin Bleu
  • Nick Jonas
  • Diana Degarmo
  • Drew Carey
  • And a few other well known actors
The show ran for three nights only, August 5-7 at the bowl, drawing a packed out show, including a few celebrity guests each night, like Ashley Tisdale and Katie Stevens. I would've loved to have been there, but thank goodness for the internet, I've been able to read reviews and see the pictures. I thought I'd post a link to a great one I found :)

http://www.playbill.com/playblog/2011/08/highlights-from-hairspray-at-the-hollywood-bowl-video/

Did anyone go? If so, would you like to share any stories? I'd love to hear them.

Peace, Love, and be Fearless,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment