August 9, 2011

Fall Fashion

With "back to school" shopping coming up pretty soon, I decided to look through some old magazines/books to get some inspiration for outfit ideas when I'm at the mall. For as long as I can remember (even back in like 5th grade) I remember I'd always have a certain look of Hilary Duff or Mary-Kate and Ashley that I would want to copy, but then I'd have my own twist when it actually came to buying. It has always worked for me, because I like to have an idea of what I'm looking for when looking for a specific event, otherwise it can become too overwhelming.

Here are some of the clothes/inspirations I found:






















I also really love the style of Pretty Little Liars, especially Aria and Spencer, they have the most similar styles to mine. I found a Tumblr that finds the clothes they're wearing! Even though most are usually out of my price range, it's still fun to look at  :)
http://fashionofpll.tumblr.com/
http://www.youknowyoulovefashion.com/prettylittleliars/

What are some looks and inspirations you guys are loving right now? Let me know.

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment