March 14, 2014

Spring is almost here.

I might be a little early, but I am incredibly excited for spring/Easter! There's something so exciting in the air as the weather changes from dreary, cloudy, chilly days into warmth, flowers blossom and all the little birdies chirp. I feel more inspired! I feel like I can tackle anything and feel so motivated to go after whatever it is that's on my heart at the time. Plus, the fun colors and daydreaming about a brunch with family and friends is always nice, too.

Inspiration Board: March


Quiz multi colored prom dress
$45 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Villeroy Boch kitchen dining
$180 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Peony arrangement
lampsplus.com


Burlap home decor
kirklands.com


Villeroy & Boch Modern spring bunny seated
$19 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Bird Nest – Medium
$8.58 - chapters.indigo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment