1. CoverGirl (cgsmoothers) BB Cream//805 fair to light
2. CoverGirl trublend
3. CoverGirl clean powder compact// 210 classic ivory
4. CoverGirl blush compact// 590 soft mink
5. Maybelline New York Unstoppable eyeliner// Onyx
6. Maybelline Great Lash// Lots of Lashes
7. sponge/Mac Foundation brush/ Bare Essentials powder brush
8. Urban Decay eyeshadow palette// Naked 2
9. Victoria's Secret Shiny lip gloss//Kiss flavored
Maybelline lip stick//895 On Fire Red
All very basic and affordable makeup that I use. I have switched around to different brands and products over the years, but I tend to stick with Covergirl for my basic products like foundation and powder, because it's cheaper and has a lot of coverage. I highly recommend giving them a try if you're looking for something new or have never tried them before. You'd be surprised at a lot of the drugstore finds and just how well they work.
The only thing I've splurged for on makeup in awhile is the Naked 2 palette, but definitely worth it. I hardly ever wear eyeshadow, but wanted to start experimenting with it, and I LOVE mine now; wearing it daily. Let me tell you, they will last you forever...Fun to mix, match and play around with too.
That's all for now,