March 11, 2013

Saturday!

Yesterday was a really strange Saturday. I slept in, my mom and I made pancakes for breakfast around 11, then I spent most of the day watching TV (Boy Meets World), trying to do homework, spending time online and being incredibly bored. I finally got ready, then when my dad came home from work, my parents and I had dinner. We had dinner at a bbq restaurant, then drove around town, looking for something to do. Not much came up, so we ended up grabbing dessert from McDonald's and coming home to play Yahtzee and watch Jeopardy! HAHAHA. For some reason, it just sounds funnier out loud. Here I am, 21, love spending my time with my parents and at home, while most 21 year olds are out doing crazy and wild things. You know what? I'm not ashamed of it one bit and I wouldn't change a thing.

It was one of the greatest nights ever! We were laughing hysterically and not worrying about anything else, we were just living in the moment. It was one of those things that I know I'm going to look back on and miss when I have a family of my own someday. In a way, I already miss it, if that makes sense.






When we were finished with our games, I got ready for bed, watched Justin Timberlake on SNL, then hit the hay. It was probably too late with the time change, but I managed.


It was a great night!

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment