February 1, 2012

Inspiration For The Day

  • Matthew 7:7 Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened for you. 
  • Saw this on a family friend's Facebook page, great words: "Okay everybody, this is an important moment in your life. Are you going to be positive, and hopeful, or negative and hopeless? It's really up to you. I choose to believe that God's grace is sufficient, His plans for me are for good and not for evil, plans to prosper me rather than to harm me. I am holding-on to the promises of the Word of God. You know, you can't hold on to the promises if you don't know what they are. Are you committed to reading your Bible in 2012? Hope so." LOVE it! 
  • Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1 
  • "So those who are married should live as if they aren't married (for Christ). God is to be first among all. No one second or third. Christ first and only. The rest will be given. You like that person a lot, gain joy from them but don't need them, marry'em. If u cant live without them leave them in the dust. That's what I learnedly today. Don't ask me how!" This was also from a friend's Facebook....SO true! This helped me see things a little bit clearer and maybe I'm on the right track after all....

I also really love finding pictures on Tumblr and that friends post on Twitter, these are not mine!






That's all for now...find inspiration everywhere you go; it's all around us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment