March 8, 2013

Icky Sicky

Just when I thought I was starting to feel better, I got hit again with feeling sick and throwing up. I was watching Full House and just having a pretty normal afternoon, when I got really sick and was down for the rest of the day. I felt SO miserable.

I tried to pass the time by reading, watching TV, getting artsy, writing, etc. I started feeling better in the late afternoon, but I was still trying to take it easy.





That night, I had soup for dinner and watched The Bachelor and was still feeling good, but when I was getting ready for bed, I got really sick again. I have no idea what's going on. I was even starting to think that I need to make a doctor's appointment, which is something I NEVER, EVER suggest! But, it's getting to the point that I'm tired of feeling crappy all the time.
I went to bed a little earlier that night, and got a lot of rest, so that I'd be able to keep my original plans for Tuesday with my friends.

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment