February 25, 2013

The Weekly Review

The week was pretty much the same as any other, although there were a couple of really great moments that were out of the ordinary that really livened things up a bit. 

Here are some of the highlights:

  • Getting my Ian Somerhalder autograph in the mail!!!!!!!!







  • A tweet from Barbara Alyn Woods (Deb, One Tree Hill)




  • Singing on the worship team for the youth on Wednesday night was a lot of fun! I wasn't sure if I was really excited or not, because I wasn't feeling totally secure with my part. But, after practicing several times with the rest of the group, I felt so much better about it. God ALWAYS pulls through. It was fun getting a chance to know everyone and officially meet them, even though we've seen each other around at the past few practices. The message was also great! When the service ended, I talked a bit with some of the worship team and headed home. 







Some of my grandma's old jewelry! :*)

That night, I started getting a horrible headache, but didn't take medicine, because I thought I could sleep it off. Bad idea! I woke up the next morning feeling worse than before. I read a little, had lunch, then took more medicine and took a nap for a couple of hours. I felt so much better after that. I feel like my head has just been in a bit of a fog lately, so it was a nice day to sort of re-prioritize and actually get sleep, which I tend to neglect at times...I ended up missing practice for the worship team, but it was for the best in the long run. 

It was a great night of TV, though! American Idol was filled with some good, but mostly bad, singers and then there was The Vampire Diaries. There wasn't a new "Office", which I was disappointed with, but everything else was great! 
  • Shopping with my mom on Friday to find outfits for us to wear to the Shania Twain concert and Easter was fun, but I was also not in a charming mood, so that made things a little interesting and not so fun, to begin with, but it got a little bit better as time went on...



I want to see this tour...BUT, I don't like Jay Z...
Carrie sent my mom this autograph when she couldn't make it to the album listening party!!! We finally got a frame for it :)
Starting to read Shania's book again! 
SO EXCITED!!!!!
Got a frame!!!!!

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment