October 11, 2012

The Vampire Diaries Flashbacks


In honor of the fourth season of The Vampire Diaries premiering tomorrow night, I decided to look up some videos on YouTube of my favorite scenes. After watching Damon and Elena, it's quite possible that I might be turning to Team Delena. GASP! I never thought I'd say that, because I was for Stefan from the beginning. However, when he went off the deep end, I found it really hard to love him through it. So, kudos to Elena for doing that. Anyway, part of me is starting to think that Damon loves her more than Stefan, but he's always the second pick, and Stefan is the beloved who gets everything he wants. So many thoughts, so many feelings...Ah! I'll probably change my mind before tomorrow night anyway, and all throughout the season. They're both good for her in different ways. I can't wait to see how it all goes down this season. It sounds like there will be a lot of twists and a lot of different elements this time around, so we shall see!

I think Damon is my favorite character, partially because I think Ian Somerhalder is perfect for the role, and another reason is that his sarcastic and witty lines are just genius. Here here are some of my favorites:

Damon: You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger...I want you to get everything you're looking for. But, for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Bonnie: It was her call.
Damon: Know what else was her call? Every bad thing ever.

Damon: Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Joe. That lie, will haunt me, forever.

Damon: Dead vampire is redundant 

Elena: Why don't you ever let anyone see the good in you?
Damon: When people see good, they expect good. And I don't want to live up to anyone's expectations.


Here is a Delena montage I found .

Here is a Stelena montage I found.

Also, this is how Vampire Diaries fans watch the show. Honestly, if you're a true fan and have watched from the beginning, this girl makes such a great point. HAHA! So, if you couldn't tell before...I am excited about tomorrow. Expect a full review on tomorrow night's show! YAY!

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment