December 22, 2011

Secret Santa

Ever since our Freshmen year of high school, my friends and I have done Secret Santa at Christmastime. It's always a lot of fun, and now that we're in college, we've turned it into a dinner type thing, rather than just doing it on our lunch break.
This year, we went to Chili's, then back to my best friend Liz's house where we all played games (The Game of Things and Telephone Pictuonary), opened our presents and were able to catch up. It has been so long since I've seen them! Nights like that you just can't put into words, and it's great.
I got a Justin Bieber watch that is pretty spiffy I must say! Maybe I'll be able to wear it to a concert someday! ;)

Telephone pictionary...SO MUCH FUN! I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment