September 16, 2011

Crazy Week!

School is crazy this semester! And math has not been my friend at all, which makes things much more difficult. Somehow I have to find a way to pass, but enough of that. It has been an okay week, but thank God it's Friday!
Helped my friend organize some books for her classroom! :)

Mittens crying..silly cat!

Mom made me a coffee drink while I was hard at work!!

Homework and looking at blogs...it's what I do.

Got my pictures from vacation in the mail :D


LADY A'S NEW CD!!!!!

Working on hw some more ..... :( Still not done

Mom made blueberry muffins!

Turkey hat at Target I found! Joey Tribbiani could totally pull that off if he were real. I so want it for Thanksgiving.

Nick Jonas live chat!!

We made cupcakes! I got lazy with the frosting, so it looks crappy :/ Tastes great though.


Dinner last night. Yum!

Signed up for the Rachel Zoe newsletter. This was the trend today!

My cat decided to jump on my lap while I was doing hw.

Team Jonas sent an e-mail about being in a video of theirs tomorrow! Wish I could make it!!



It has been a good week; busy and stressful, but good. You only get one life, so I need to make the most of it. Life is too precious to waste. One more day, and only one class, which is speech! And then it's time for a great weekend in LA.

"Own the night", and have a wonderful weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment