August 7, 2014

Wish List

Basically all I have wanted this entire year is to see Justin Timberlake in concert or even just to see him in person. Now, I'm starting to wonder if it's just not meant for me to see him. I was crossing my fingers to win tickets to one of his shows at the Dodgers' fan appreciation days (didn't happen), the Grammy red carpet when I won tickets (didn't happen), hoping I could buy tickets with a friend (didn't happen) or finally just hoping I had the money to try to get tickets later on and now, they're all sold out. That did happen, unfortunately. 

I've been trying to win tickets through MasterCard's Priceless Surprises, but I think because I've already won something through that, I probably can't win again. That was really my last hope. *SIGH*

If I can't win tickets or get them by Tuesday, I think I'm going to reward myself with one of these t-shirts, just for the heck of it. And to make myself feel a little better. Retail therapy always helps, right?
found these on Etsy: 



That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment