July 11, 2014

My Mix Tape

image from spikeeskin.com
It's no secret that I set my life to music. Every season in my life has its own playlist. So, I love just finding some feel good songs during the summer that I can crank up and sing to, and just feel GREAT.

Here are a few songs that I'm just really loving right now:

  • Meant To Be - Parachute
  • Scarecrow - Alex and Sierra
  • Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
  • Take On The World (Girl Meets World theme song) - Rowan Blanchard and Sabrina Carpenter
  • Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake
  • Somethin' Bad - Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert
  • I Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato with Cher Lloyd
  • Where It's At - Dustin Lynch
  • Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
  • Everything's Right - Matt Wertz (this has been a favorite since my junior year of high school, but I fell in love with it again)
  • If It's Just Me - Hunter Hayes
  • Louder - Lea Michele
  • That's What I Call Crazy - Lucy Hale
  • Not A Bad Thing - Justin Timberlake
So, those are just a few that I really love right now :)

That's all for now,
Shelby

What are some of your favorite songs right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment