I thought I'd catch you up to speed on my life over the past couple of weeks:
- Celebrated my Dad's birthday
- Went bike riding; enjoyed the gorgeous weather
- Bought a TON of books; Read a lot
- Worked on a couple stories I've been writing/brainstorming
- Stayed up too late, slept in a little later
- Helped clean out our newspaper office…WHOA
- FINALLY watched Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail, as well as a couple other movies I hadn't seen!
- I did some painting and drawing
- Bought some new music
- Gushed over Chris Evans
- Apparently I took a lot of selfless
- Started watching How I Met Your Mother (again..I had started the first season awhile back but couldn't get into it. Thought I'd give it another try)
- Started feeling empowered and getting pumped about the changes coming up!
- Went to church
- Texted a few friends
- Dropped off my best friend's birthday present at her house
- Had lunch with family friends/had a little shopping adventure with just the ladies after (BOOKHOUNDS..MY FAVORITE PLACE)
- Went on a shopping trip with my mom
- Found I got 3 A's and 1 B for my classes last quarter…and made the Dean's List!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!
|Yes, I text this to my dad for his birthday! :)|
|I had too much fun with this app...|
|KEVIN FROM THE OFFICE…WHAT?!|
That's all for now,