April 5, 2014

The boys in blue are backkkkk

Tomorrow, my family and I are going to the dodger game in LA.
Now, the last few years we've had season tickets and have gone to opening day for the past 6 or 7 years. This is the first year we haven't been able to do either... But, I'm SO looking forward to tomorrow and crossing my fingers for a win.

Here's why:
  • Trying a new restaurant or going to one of my faves (or at least something we don't have here)
  • A day in perfect LA weather
  • Dodger game (obviously)
  • The possibility of seeing celebrities
  • The car trips (so many laughs are sure to ensue to and from the game)



It's going to be, wait for it….

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, it's off to bed for me. Have to get up earlier for church, then it's busy, busy, busy!

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment