August 7, 2013

Video of the Day

(photo courtesy of: blingcheese.com)

I've been re-watching old videos of Cory Monteith and discovering some really great ones that I'd never seen before, like this one. I really love how he filmed just about everything he did, which is something I have always aspired to do and try here and there, but never have the guts to just film whatever, whenever. I always tend to chicken out filming in front of a major landmark or if there are other people around, whether it's family or strangers, because I'm not extremely outgoing. Or I just run out of things to say, because it's so not natural for me to just speak on the spot...But, watching Cory just being himself wherever he went reminds me that I should too. No one cares that much, and I tend to let my self consciousness get in the way of so many great opportunities. 

So, this weekend, in honor of Cory, Viviyan and I are going to film our adventure in LA. I'm really excited to try it out and just see how it goes. Live in the moment and capture all of the beauty around us. 

We'll see how that goes...

That's all for now,
Shelby :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment