October 31, 2012


I'm going to do this week's post a little differently, because there has been a lot happening. I think it'll be easiest to post one day at a time.

Monday was quite an interesting day. I woke up early, and my mom and I had it all planned out that we were going to run to one of her final doctor's appointments before the surgery (that wasn't supposed to take too long), then we would head over to the art museum for a project I have due in art. Well, the doctor's appointment took a lot longer than expected and after looking up the website to the museum, I found out they're closed on Mondays, so that was a bummer and switched things around. Mom took care of what she needed to, while I sat in the waiting room on my phone and watching whatever the TV had on. We were there probably a good hour and a half, when the nurse realized there was a paper that they had left out of her hospital packet.
We ended up having to go back and forth between doctor's offices because of their mix up, which was incredibly annoying and something we shouldn't have had to do, but what can you do? We were able to grab lunch from Chic-Fil-A in between, so that made everything better.
When we were finally done with the doctor's, we had to go to the grocery store to stock up on food while my mom's down for awhile. Since I don't drive yet, that might make things tricky. I also don't cook, so it looks like we'll be having soup a la carte for most of the days ;).  It didn't take too long there, which was great, because after the day had gone, being at Wal-Mart wasn't exactly the most thrilling of ideas. I couldn't believe how busy it was, but usually we're there earlier in the day.
We were home the rest of the afternoon/night, where I tried to get homework and planning for the rest of the semester done. There's going to be so much to do that I don't know when I'll find the time to do it all. At least if I have a game plan, I can work around it easier.

My new Betsey Johnson bag!
The new app on my ipad that is helping me stay organized!
What a day! My mom and I were both pretty wiped out after that. Here's to seeing how the rest of the week goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment