September 21, 2012

It's The End Of The Summer

"This is our song
That's all that matters
'Cause we all belong right here together
There's nothing better than singing along
This is our summer
And this is our song
This is our song
This is our song
This is our song..."
(Camp Rock 2)

Today is the last official day of summer, which had me reminiscent on all of the amazing things I got to do this season! I had so much fun going to concerts, making new friendships, traveling, and just enjoying life spending time with some of my favorite people. That's what summer is all about...Youth and being in the moment; taking a break from the every day routines. The highlight of my summer was definitely Nashville. In honor of CMA Fest airing this past Monday, I thought I'd finally share my video of that week! Hope you enjoy the video and it inspires you to visit a city I love so much: Music City!



That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment