May 17, 2012

American Idol

American Idol


This afternoon, my mom and I got an email saying that we had been selected for tickets to the American Idol finale next Tuesday! It was really looking slim that we would be able to go this year after all the confusion with the tickets we thought we had in July, but things really turned around! I'm SO excited. Never give up hope, because things can seriously come out for the better. This has been one of my favorite seasons out of the eleven years that Idol has been on. I'm crossing my fingers to be able to meet at least Colton, Hollie and Elise. They were my top three that I kept rooting for :) I think they're just incredible! 
I'm crossing my fingers and saying a prayer that everything will go accordingly. Last year, the crowd was insane and we barely got in, so we'll have to get there extremely early this time around. Either way it'll be an adventure and I'm looking forward to whatever happens. It's better to go in without any expectations that way you don't get disappointed in the end. That little lesson can work for many situations in life. 
That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment