March 18, 2012

This Week In Pictures

This was a pretty good week! There were definitely some tough moments...but they're moments that are making me stronger and helping me grow as a person and in my relationship with God. I read my Bible and prayed A LOT, I went on the soup diet with my mom, did homework, went to classes (which I started carpooling with friends from school), hung out with friends, ate a lot of yogurt, cleaned, worked on this "inspiration book" I'm putting together, and a few other random things that aren't all that important to report about.



My new iPad case :)



Laptop case!








"Sometimes happiness comes from being around good friends and the quiet nobility of leading a good life!" Had so much fun with them just catching up on life. It's so cool to see how God is working in each of our lives.


Watched it just to see a young Austin Nichols lol.

That pretty much sums up my week! I'll let you know about the weekend on Monday! 

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment