September 10, 2011

California Girl at Heart

I think we all have a few sides to us; we're made of many different interests, and they all come out at different times of our lives. I'm a country girl, but I'm also very much a city girl. Sometimes I love being outdoors, others I just want to stay inside all day. I love Nashville, but I live in California...And as much as I would LOVE to move to Tennessee, I know I would miss it out here too much! Anyway, I don't think I will have that problem for quite awhile, seeing as I have a lot of growing and school to do before that's even a possibility I'm sure.

Some of my favorite things/places in California:
  • San Diego
  • Disneyland
  • Warner Brothers Studio
  • Universal Studios/Citywalk
  • Hollywood and Highland/Kodak Theater
  • The Grove
  • Sunset Blvd
  • Melrose Avenue
  • Sprinkles Cupcakes
  • Staples Center
  • San Francisco, especially Union Square
  • Tahoe
  • Monterey
  • Santa Monica
  • Kings Road Cafe-LA
  • Dodger Stadium
  • SweetHarts Yogurt-LA
  • Paty's diner-Toluca Lake
  • Bob's Big Boy-Toluca Lake
  • Knott's Berry Farm Chicken Dinner restaurant-Buena Park
  • Pinkberry-LA
  • Griffith Obeservatory-LA
  • Millions of Milkshakes-LA
  • Beverly Hills
  • Beverly Center
  • Robertson Blvd (Kitson)
I'm sure there are many other places, but these are the ones off the top of my head!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment